Help with Superstorm Sandy Relief Efforts
Help victims of Superstorm Sandy by supporting relief agencies with teams on the ground in the devastated areas.
Sandy is still pounding her way northward into to Canada as millions here on the eastern seaboard and Carribean are still recovering.
Although the Washington Metro area had significant damage, the Carribean, New Jersey, New York, parts of Connecticut and West Virginia are devastated.
- More than 65 people lost their lives in the Carribean
- 74 people were killed in the US
- More than 1 million people are displaced after evacuating the area
- In New York, 6,100 people stayed in shelters
- More than 6.2 million people are still without power
You can help regional as well as international relief efforts. Countries like Haiti, Dominican Republic, the Bahamas, and Jamaica are in as much need as the 17 states affected here.
How to Help
Click the Take Action button and you'll be taken to a list of charities with teams on the ground providing assistance to those affected by Superstorm Sandy.